We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING WISHES & a Prayer


Harvest your wishes, harvest your dreams
Gather in stardust, reap the Moon's beams;
All things are possible ~ but love the Earth first,
She feeds your hunger and quenches your thirst;
Life never ending of Autumn I sing,
Yes, winter cometh, but comes then the Spring
I sing of the season's, Earth Mother's great wheel,
Attune to the rhythm to harvest and heal.

 ~ Carnelian Prayer

3 comments:

  1. Kim, I love this prayer! How lovely! Hope you and your husband and loved ones had a wonderful day. I am stuffed myself! And still there is pie to be had! Happy Thanksgiving! I am very grateful for you, my sister! Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Sister, love this prayer honoring our Earth Mother. I know you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am grateful for all my wonderful friends and family and you of course.

    Blessings from our Mother, Abundance and Happiness also. SHE, who is many, loves us ALL !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simply beautiful prayer. I should add it to my BOS. Thank you for posting it and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete