We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, March 26, 2015

TWL's Throwback Thursday


Me 'n' Rhiannon ~ Samhain 2002

Aurora Skye, me, Rhiannon and her older sister Angelina in 2012

A Midsummer pic of the gang ~ Draco, Aurora Skye's hubby Jim and Aurora Skye, Rhiannon, me and Rhiannon's son Richard (Page) in June of 2013

Waterfae, Rhiannon, me 'n' Aurora Skye on Ostara ~ 2001

A little Yule holiday shopping with the girls in 2013

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful view through the 'way back' machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy a "remember when" moment in time...they help renew our souls~

    Thank you for sharing some of your moments with us, dear Kim~

    Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos gladden my heart seeing how you're all having such a good time, I love seeing this!

    ReplyDelete