We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, November 01, 2015

A Very Blessed Samhain!

 
Happy Sunday all! I hope that everyone had a very enjoyable Samhain and/or Halloween! Ours was quite memorable as not only had I been fortunate enough to spend the entire day celebrating with my twin soul, Rhiannon, but her son, Page, had joined us as well!


Page took a few pics of our ritual and was kind enough to allow me to use some of them for this post ...



 
 

Rhiannon lighting the ritual candles

The blessing of the ritual wine



A little snapshot of Leo on his condo out in the catio


After ritual, we had decided to take a little trip to the nearby "Halloween Spirit" store to check out some of their holiday sales, Rhiannon found a really cool black and white sequin dress with a spider web design and I picked up a neat jack-o-lantern t-shirt. Later on, we all had a really nice dinner at a great place called, "Flanagan's Pub & Downstairs."

 


To top it all off, we had such a gorgeous fall day that one could not have asked the Lord and Lady for anything more. A perfect day enjoyed by all of us! Brightest Blessings!!

3 comments:

  1. Dearest, Kim...thank you very much for sharing your beautiful and Blessed Samhain with us. I so love these photos. You can feel that it is a special ceremony for these photos capture the atmosphere beautifully.
    Love that dress with the web and spider that Rhiannon found...it goes great with my blog :))
    You look gorgeous, dear Kim...I am so proud of you!!!
    Nice to see Leo again, too~

    Hugs and Love, Dear Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Kim! Thank you for sharing all of this! So special! A Blessed Samhain ;o) I really love that spider dress! Wow! Please tell Rhiannon for me ;o) Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say Kim, you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete