We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Just an FYI ...

 
Greetings and Happy Sunday, my friends! Not much happening here today; except that I just wanted to let my friends and followers know that as of this morning I have decided to change my settings on my comment section to my posts to allow only followers of this blog to comment!

Yes, once again I am being harassed by some nut case who is, thankfully, not one of my followers but rather a whack job who follows another blog which I happen to follow as well ... hence they found my blog link after I left a comment there. Of course, this moron also has their own blog as well. You know, the kind of blog that shows you a message warning you about the offensive content because Blogger had gotten so many complaints about their blog? Whatever ...

Upon actually viewing this person's blog myself, I can honestly tell you that this person gets off on offending all kinds of people! As far as I am concerned, if someone wants to be an a-hole, there is nothing I can do to change that, but do not continuously antagonize other bloggers on their personal blogs. It is just plain rude and unnecessary. Besides, I simply do not have the time nor the inclination to deal with the likes of idiots such as that! Not to mention the fact that I refused to publish their non-sense comments to my posts probably only served to piss them off even more so. Oh well, that's life, isn't it? LOL!

At any rate; hopefully, my friends and followers will not have an issue leaving comments as in the past when I had to change my settings.  ;)


Thank you & Enjoy the rest of the weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment