We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, October 29, 2015

This and That ...


Greetings, friends! First of all, I'd like to acknowledge "National Cat Day" today!! Goddess knows, they deserve a special day in honor of them! ... ;)

  
Secondly, just a quick little update on our little Miss Kiki. Since Dr. Heather has had her on her new medications, she has been doing GREAT! I spoke to the vet this afternoon, and we are to gradually wean her off of her prednisone dosage from one twice a day to once a day ~ Yay! Because her medical issue is chronic, she will most likely have to stay on the other meds we are giving her for the rest of her life. However, Dr. Heather said we will simply have to continue to monitor her progress.
 
Miss Kiki
 
Getting ready for Samhain this coming weekend! This year, I plan on celebrating with my sister and twin soul, Rhiannon on Saturday. To be quite honest, this will be the first time I will be celebrating this sabbat since my father's passing last February and it will be a bit of a tough one for me. But, with the support of my family and friends, I know it will be okay. This is my favorite time of the year and I absolutely love the fall celebrations! For now, I leave you all with one of my fav Loreena McKennitt songs ... Brightest Blessings, everyone!
 
 
 
Oh yes, and here is a little something for hubby as he loves the new  "From Dusk Till Dawn" television series based on the movie ...

4 comments:

  1. just wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a wonderful Samhain!/Halloween! The desert air has cooled down and the weather will be good for trick or treat time! I miss my Sugar Cat . She lived to be 19 years old. I haven't had the heart to get another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to cats ziggy and Kravitz.
    Not much going on here for Samhain. I donated to bags of candy for the local haunted house. It to raise money for local pet shelter. Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest, Kim...Happy Halloween and Samhain!!!

    I thought that you might enjoy this little story about last night on All Hallow's Eve-Eve.
    I was turning off the lights of our outdoor Halloween displays...all by remote from the comfort inside our cottage, of course :)
    Well, anyway I went to the front door and turned on the porch light to be sure all was secure and there sat a beautiful white and gray cat on our porch!!! He or she just stared at me through our front door window. I have never seen this cat before. My hubby does not like cats and I and my daughter happen to love them!!! It was just so beautiful an experience that I should get this visit from such a beautiful cat on All Hallow's Eve-Eve...my favorite holiday~

    Hugs and Love
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    http://cobwebbedcorners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete