We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, April 05, 2018

A Special Friday post ...


Blessed Friday all! This special post is dedicated to my parents who would have celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary this year! The above picture was taken on their wedding day in 1961 ...

This pic was from my mom's Prom in May of 1959 ...

My own wedding taken with my mom and dad in September of 2001.
For my wedding, I wore my mother's head piece/veil, the same one she wore when she got married.

A pic of my parents on Mother's Day - 2014

And, a very special song just for them in honor of their many years of love, sacrifice, and dedication to one another!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation to your folks and what lovely pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful memories and photos, dear Kim...we are lucky to have photos and memories as we age and lose our loved ones~

    Much Love My Dear Friend
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! what a gorgeous tribute to your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tribute Kim!! Love the pictures! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete