We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, May 27, 2018

What's new?

Greetings everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Friday I picked up a couple of things at the Green Dragon Farmer's Market while out with a friend ...  

Large scented soy candle

Hempz body lotions

Herbal soap bars

Scented decorative soaps for the bathroom

Yogurt covered pretzels (Strawberry and blueberry)


Yesterday after a family cookout, I picked up an 8 week old kitten from a friend of mine. He is an orange tabby cat and sweet as can be! I named him Merlin ...

On Monday, I will immediately call my vet to make an appointment to get him in for a check up and his FeLeuk test, etc. If we get the okay (and I PRAY that we do!), we will get his shots and whatever else he may need as well. As usual, we must keep him completely separated from the other cats so we have him set up temporarily in the downstairs laundry room in a large dog cage complete with food, water, litter box, lots of kitten-safe toys and a comfy blanket.

6 comments:

  1. You made out like a champ. You got some great goodies. I love those 'Our Own Candle Company' candles. Scented candles are another of my addictions. I always order them through Amazon with the change of seasons. They have so many different scents it is hard to chose. Haven't tried the one you bought, but I am sure it smells great. Let me know. I also have used the Hempz body lotions. They are awesome. Merlin is adorable. He looks so sweet...and healthy. Lots of luck with this little beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love markets and we have pretty cool ones around here. :)

      The candle scent I bought smells just like grapes ... kinda fall scent smell but I love it! It smells much like the Yankee candle scent called Vineyard, but this one has a bit of a stronger aroma.

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm, you house is going to smell so goood. Awww, Merlin is so cute. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ ... we are keeping our fingers crossed!

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Scents and candles, lotions and yogurt pretzels...what treasures. The best of these is Merlin 🐱🐈 I love and adore his name. Merlin will bring new magick in your life, dearest Kim~

    Hugs and Love
    ❤🐱❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim, you got some great treasures at the Market. You're going to be smelling great and eating some yummy treats! LOL! I love Merlin! So cute! Crossing fingers everything goes well with him! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete