We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 05, 2018

Sunday odds and ends ...



Another weekend come and gone. Where is the time flying to? I was planning on putting my summer decorations away sometime during this weekend, but alas to no avail. Things have been very hectic and only going to get much worse within the coming months for me here. But first, let me share with you a couple of other things I had picked up on Friday ...

Cat bathroom towels and wash cloths on sale at Kohl's. 



And a cute little plastic tealight candle holder I bought to take to our family reunion yesterday for the adult auction. They were only $1.00 each ...


I  also saw these cinnamon-scented brooms on sale at The Christmas Tree Shop and thought that my sister Aurora Skye and I could decorate them after our Samhain ritual ceremony in October. 


Next, I took my mom to her favorite Italian Restaurant, the Olive Garden for her 79th birthday today ...


She even had leftover spaghetti and meat sauce to take along home. After lunch, we went and checked out a local antique market called "Renninger's" ...

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. The towels are adorable! Happy Birthday to your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely treasures once again Kim. You always find such lovely items.
    Happy 79th birthday to your mom 🎈🎂🎁

    Hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the towels Kim! Great finds with the brooms and candle holder! Happy Birthday to your beautiful mom! My mom turned 79 too, in June! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! And a belated Happy Birthday to mama crow from me and my mom! Hugs!!!

      Delete