We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

To Kiki, with Love ...


Last night one of my dearest girlfriends, Kiki Love ... (yes you heard it right, her middle name is actually 'Love') and I finally had a chance to meet for our monthly girlfriend dinner. This time we attended Taco Night at a local fire company hall we belong to.

I was also able to give her the handmade macrame plant hanger she asked for two months ago ...



While we were catching up, I noticed they were selling veteran's poppies from the American Legion for donations so I brought home a few ...
I even gave one of the poppies to Kiki who hung it up on her door at home ...
***************************************

HAPPY FIRST HARVEST EVERYONE!

4 comments:

  1. Lammas Blessings. Taco night sounds like a lot of fun. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun girl night out. I haven't seen the American Legion poppies in decades. That's a blast from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great night! Love the photos Kim! Happy August! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun night! looks like you had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete