We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, September 03, 2018

A very special gift!

Good morning and Happy Monday all! I want to share with all of you a very beautiful haiku written by such a talented artist and one of my dearest of blogger friends Jan of her blog Welcome to My Thoughts, who had thoughtfully created this one for me - making it even more special to my heart! Thank you, Jan. I feel truly blessed ... and thank you so much for allowing me to share it with everyone here!

(Written for my favorite mermaid...Kim)

so pretty the mermaid
in spangles and shells
found among deep sea treasures
along with many mermaid tales ~ JFM




I would also like to share this video from the movie, "Dream A Little Dream" in honor of all of us who truly enjoy keeping our dreams alive forever. This one is for you, dear Jan, I hope you enjoy, my friend!


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift that was. Jan is very talented. Oh, yes, keeping our dreams alive. You are never too old to dream. Without mine, where would I be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely and thoughtful gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you , my dear and wonderful friend. I cannot tell you how much you have cheered me up this morning with this sweet and caring thank you for something that came to me as I was looking at your beautiful mermaid treasures.
    Loved the video...thank you so much!!!

    Hugs, Blessings and Much Love Always, My Dear Kim~
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so nice :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful post! Big Hugs to you and Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recall try to do haiku in school, although I didn't have the hang of them.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you, Dora! Thank you so much for stopping by! I remember learning about them in school too, but I was never very good at them either. Take care!!

      Delete