We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Throwback Thursday


Just some throwback pics from a few years ago of a little holiday good times with Rhiannon and Page ...

Me, Rhiannon, and Page at dinner on Samhain Eve in 2015.

Having some fun with Rhiannon at Flanagan's Pub - 2015.

This year, Rhiannon will be out of out state for our Samhain Eve celebration of dinner and drinks, so we have decided we will get together the week before. I will wear this bad nurse costume to Flanny's when we go ...



And this is the Harley Quinn costume that I just bought the other day at the local Spirit Halloween store.  I will wear when going out with my friends Deb and Dave ...

Complete with Harley Quinn nurses cap and all!

Have a great day all!

5 comments:

  1. I love your costumes. You always find the greatest things. Nothing special goes on here on Samhain. Just me, myself, and I and my ancestors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you all have!
    Wow! Great costumes and you look great Kim!
    Have a lovely and wonderful Samhain 🍂🎃🍁👻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your costumes are cute and look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your costumes look good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your costumes Kim! They look great on you! You have amazing legs! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete