We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Getting a head start ...


Yesterday after coming back from my dentist appointment, I cleaned the house and then began decorating every room. I adorned my home with all of my favorite fall and seasonal things!

My crow candle holder with Samhain taper candle.

Ceramic Black Cat & Pumpkin candy dishes in the kitchen.
Black cat towels set in the bathroom.
Small soap dish.
Small hanging hand towel.

Lady Tabitha looks on while mom decorates her cat's room ...
Black cat throw rug.
I plan to work on setting up everything in my altar room in preparation for my solitary Mabon ritual later on today after I return from visiting my mom.

While out on my morning walk yesterday, I found these acorns which I will add to my altar as well ...

Have a very Blessed Mabon everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Your decorations made me smile. Especially all the black cat goodies. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I received it yesterday and I love my Autumn/Mabon mini-wreath!!! It is wonderful and so perfect for my one room witch cottage!!!
    You created a lovely piece of art that I will treasure. I am so happy that I won it!
    Your decor is purr-fect and truly makes me happy that autumn has arrived. I love this season!!!

    Great Big Hugs and Much Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just over visiting from Jan's blog. She was so excited to win the wreath in your drawing. Love what fun y9ou are having decorating...especially the cat-soap dish --it made me smile.

    Your kitty is just beautiful!!!!! I miss my kitty- having lost her to a tumor a few years ago...just don't think I could take the heartbreak of losing another one.

    Have a really great week----Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful decoration for fall my friend :)
    you are very good at art of embellishment !

    ReplyDelete
  5. your decor looks great! I love everything you set out..especially that kitty on the moon:)
    have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your décor looks very good, and I like the black cat towel set in the bathroom.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This all looks amazing Kim! So much fun!! I love it all!!! Big Hugs!! Happy Mabon!

    ReplyDelete