We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Merlin update (Part 1) ...

A couple of hours after we dropped off Merlin at the vets yesterday morning for his surgery, we received a call from them letting us know that he did well and is out of surgery resting. We should be able to pick him up sometime today, they said they will call us first.


Yesterday, I started a new afghan for the main bedroom. The curtains are an eggplant color and the bed comforter and sheets are a dark purple so I figure that this should match pretty well. It is called Deep Purple Mix from the Nicole line ...



I also received my new fall cat kitchen towels in the mail from Boscov's Department Store's website.


And also these sweet mermaid Christmas and Yule bathroom towels from Bed, Bath & Beyond ...



Another rainy, cold and damp day here today. It rained the entire day yesterday ... UGH!

One of the reasons I love this season so much!

Be back later today all!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know Merlin was sick, or was it to have him fixed? Your afghan is going to be beautiful. I've had to give up my knitting for awhile. Too much of a mess here. Love your Autumn and Mermaid towels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! It is hard to find really nice mermaid holiday towels it seems. I saw these and grabbed them! lol

      Merlin had been fixed and front declaw (long story). Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

      Delete
  2. Glad that Merlin came through the Snip and Clip just fine. Your afghan looks super and the towels are tres cute. Fall is a lot further along in your area. Our trees are late with color, most likely because of the hot and humid weather we had. I am not complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trees are a lovely colour.

    Pleased to read Merlin did well in surgery …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy Merlin did well!
    Love your towels! They are so pretty! Love the colours of your afghan!
    Love the "cat" message!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete