We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, March 30, 2019

A quick Saturday post

Greetings friends! This morning I am off to a dentist appointment so this will only be a quick post for today. Besides, not much else happening this weekend for me. 😷
Sir Leo playing peekaboo underneath the sofa cover.

Last night, I tried out my new Power Air Fryer Oven and made a few chicken breasts in it for dinner. This is a bit bigger than the other air fryer. The oven version of this appliance makes a variety of tasty foods and desserts - it even came with a rotisserie and guide, recipes for dehydrating i.e. beef jerky for example, cook books, easy instructions for use, and a couple of other gadgets you can use with it. It actually has four cooking trays which you can place inside of it. And, you can bake all kinds of awesome treats in it as well - not just cakes and cookies!  👏


Sadly, the Payless Shoe Source Stores are going out of business here and they are trying to get rid of everything in their stores. I picked up a pair of sneakers and these two pretty dress shoes on Thursday ...
Anyone remember canvas shoes? I have not seen these in years!
A special CONGRATULATIONS to two awesome ladies - Ms. Emilia Clarke, the British-born actress who plays the character Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen ("The Mother of Dragons") on the HBO television series Game of Thrones due for its' 8th and final season next month, received the Britannia 2018 British Artist of the Year award.


And, to the amazing Stevie Nicks who has just made it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for the second time - once in 1998 as a member of Fleetwood Mac and now as a solo artist!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love that gadget. Wish I had room in my kitchen. I would definitely have one. I heard that the Payless in my area was going out of business as well. In fact, there will be no more Payless anywhere. They filed bankruptcy. Very sad about that. I always found some great bargains there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo looks so comfy and cozy. I heard Payless was going out of business. I never had luck finding shoes to fit me there. Those are really pretty shoes. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo is adorable!
    Love those shoes that you picked up.
    I have been thinking of getting one of those air fryer ovens but so far I haven't taken the first step. I am getting slower in my old age :)
    Hope your appointment goes well~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do hope your dentist appointment goes well.
    Those shoes look good, very pretty.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes Kim! Leo is so cute! That air fryer oven looks amazing! I hope your dentist appointment went well! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete