We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday this and that


Blessed Sunday all! Yesterday morning, I went to my dentist for my six month check up. Got my teeth cleaned and no cavities - yay! And since it was so gorgeous outside here, I went for nice long walk after I got home.

But first, I stopped by our local TJ Maxx on the way home and picked up these little items - a lovely faerie statue, a couple of bottles of non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider, and some chocolate-covered sunflower seeds ... 💜💛💚💙


For dinner last night it was chicken cacciatore with rotini and Italian bread ...


Even had some leftovers ... 😁

6 comments:

  1. I love your fairy statue. She is so special. And your dinner. Italian food is my downfall and now you have my mouth watering for it. Looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful treats you picked up and the fairy figuring is so pretty. Awesome dinner and leftovers means no cooking today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling fairy statue and delicious food and treats, plus great news from your dentist...life is good dearest Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  4. "chicken cacciatore with rotini and Italian bread" looks delicious...yummy.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fairy Kim! Chocolate sunflower seeds? Never had them before. Sounds yummy! Your dinner looks so good! Yeh for leftovers!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased your dentist appointment went well.
    Love your fairy and the chicken cacciatore sounds delicious.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete