We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, March 15, 2019

Fun Friday


Happy Friday, my friends! I hope everyone had a good week. Just a quick little side note - yesterday while on FB, I came across a post that Mr. Jimmy Sakurai announced on is personal page letting all of us fans know about an up and coming documentary film by writer and filmmaker Peter Michael Dowd titled, "Mr. Jimmy." This film is a nice feature piece on Jimmy, where and how he got his beginnings and how he does what he does so perfectly! Not sure if it will go YouTube or not, I truly hope so.  Here is a small ad regarding this movie. 😻

The 55 year old "Mr. Jimmy" Sakurai is not only a very talented musician and performer, but he goes far beyond the tribute style and has memorized each and every live concert Jimmy Page has ever played in with Led Zeppelin -  not an easy task given that Zeppelin  never played their songs the same way twice ever live! Cord-for-cord, he makes sure that no detail nor the smallest of nuances get forgotten right down to Page's finely, specially recreated costumes from head to toe. He plays, looks, and moves like Jimmy Page. He is truly perfection personified! 👍
💙💚💛💜💓💙💚💛💜💗

I tried a new soup recipe from the Taste of Home cookbook I just bought the other day. It calls for stove top cooking with a saucepan, but as usual I adapted it for myself to make in my handy crockpot. 😄

Mac'n'cheese Soup
(263 calories per cup, makes 8 servings)

Ingredients:
1 package (14 ounces) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
9 cups water, divided
1 cup fresh broccoli florets
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
2 1/2 cups 2% milk
1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
STEP 1: Set aside cheese sauce packet from macaroni and cheese mix. In a large saucepan, bring 8 cups water to a boil. Add macaroni, cook for 8 minutes or until tender.


STEP 2:  Meanwhile, in another large saucepan bring remaining water to a boil. Add broccoli and onion; cook uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir in the soup, milk, ham, and contents of the cheese sauce packet. Heat thoroughly, drain macaroni, stir into soup.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

And last but not least, my sister Aurora and I received an invite to Lady Sabrina Rhiannon's upcoming Ostara and Super Moon ritual celebration; however, neither of us will be able to attend this time around due to other obligations, etc. So, she was kind enough to send us a special ritual activity that we can perform on our own if we so chose. It is a prosperity spell and I thought that I would share it here on my blog in case anyone else would be interested in trying it as well:

Prosperity Spell
1 Walnut ( need 2 intact shells)
tiny piece of paper
green candle

write the amount of money you need ( don't be greedy :)  😄
place inside the  shells and seal with the green candle wax,
Charge the walnut.
Bury in the Earth.

 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

SPRING IS SOON HERE! YAY!!! And to celebrate, I added a pic of my Dad and I which was taken from his Retirement Party back in 1994. I miss you each and every day, Dad! 💕

Have a great weekend all!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Taste of Home recipes. Real crowd pleasers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ. As you can see, I am having fun with these recipes lately. LOL!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed that Mac'n'cheese soup :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing soup!!!
    Good for Mr Jimmy!! He is brilliant!
    Love the picture of you and your dad! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete