We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, April 04, 2019

Throwback Thursday

My treasured Green Man collection from over the years which adorn my home and my Beltane altar each and every year ...

My newest addition ...
Two of my set of four season Green Man plaques which I have hung on my living room wall ...


An old pic of my friends Deb and Dave on their wedding day circa 2002. They got married on the beach at the shore in Virginia.
And now ...

6 comments:

  1. I love your green man collection. I don't have anything like it. Think it's time to add a Green Man for my Beltane ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Green Man collection. I especially like the two faces, the young, Oak King, and the old Holly King. I like mirror images of your friends, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Green Man collection...they are fantastic!!!
    Your altar always looks so beautiful Kim. You are one of my very favorite Wiccans!
    Great photos of your friends. I love before and after shots.
    Have a great evening ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very nice Green Man collection.
    Thanks for sharing your friends photographs.

    Enjoy the rest of the week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection Kim!
    Your friends are so cute! Love both pictures! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete