We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Tuesday odds and ends

Yesterday, I had an all too rare these days day out with my friend Deb. On the way to the Park City Mall, we stopped off to visit her daughter and grandson J.J. ... a very proud grandmom!

I was greeted at the door by Deb's kitty, Jack ... such a cutie!

Deb goofing around in Boscov's Dept. Store while waiting for me to use the restroom ... LOL!


 ðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œ

We frequented a few really cool stores. One of them was a place called Christmas Tree Hill where I found these lovely treasures ... a couple of mermaid bracelets all under $20.00.
And some other little items as well ...
 The is a small lip balm that tastes like cherries ...
On the way home, we had dinner at one of our favorite places - PJ Whelihan's where her hubby Dave joined us also ...
She and I enjoyed appetizers which we split between the two of us  - fried pickles and soft pretzel bites with a cheddar dip. YUM!

I had my usual grilled chicken sandwich and one of the special drinks of the month called Fire and Ice ... it was really delicious!


Me 'n' Dave posing for a quick snap shot!
After I got home, I took a pic of Merlin chilling out on the sofa.

Have a great day, all!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day. You found some wonderful pieces. Love those mermaid bracelets. Oh, that chicken sandwich. It looks so yummy. Now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. You would have been in mermaid Heaven visiting this store! ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds a fabulous fun day.
    I do like your mermaid bracelets.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day Kim! Love the bracelets! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete