We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Tuesday quick post ...

Good day everyone. Heading out soon to run some errands and thought I would share a quick post. Spring definitely MUST be here - Leo is finally able to enjoy his favorite window in the bedroom with the screen up ... He has been waiting for this and with the temps in the mid-60's today, he got his chance!

... and of course, the ants are at it already trying to go after the outside kitty's cat food. I place the food in a heavy dish filled with water to deter them.

My air fryer oven baking pans I had ordered on Amazon last Friday came in the mail yesterday afternoon.

And I am taking a 'goody bag" of last night's dinner over to my mom's today - Sloppy Joe's with a side of rice, and a few of the fresh vanilla cake squares I made on Sunday. I also had some leftover grilled chicken patties for chicken Parmesan sandwiches for her.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky Leo. It's very dreary and raw here today. For the ant problem you could try honey and borax as bait. Cut the edge off a paper plate and put a dime sized drop down. I used this with Ink around. He didn't have any interest in it so I don't think it will harm the other critters. https://www.doityourself.com/stry/fighting-ants-with-borax
    And you can bring meals on wheels to me anytime (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea about the food bowl sitting in water. I had a heck of a time with ants. All that food sounds so delicious. Now I am starving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo is saying, thanks mummy! LOL! I hope the ants stay away! Have fun cooking! You are such a good daughter! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo is one happy kitty with a great mom like you!
    Those leftovers sound delicious!
    Ants are definitely a pain. Great tip with the water...ants breath through their sides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photograph of Leo.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete