We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, May 10, 2019

Fun Friday

Happy Friday! Another week come and gone. With this Sunday being Mother's Day, my friend Deb invited me to a special dinner she and her daughter Rayann were having at Applebees. So, I joined them and her grandson J.J. on Wednesday night ...
Deb, J.J. & Rayann.

SMILE AND SAY CHEESE!

"Two Pisces" gals - My birthday is in February and Rayann's is in March. One of the first things I took notice of when she was a little girl was her stunning eyes! 💜

We are taking our mom's out for a Mother's Day dinner at a nice place called "The Hitching Post" which is located right in front of our house. They have buffet style all day and their food is excellent.

I loved the thread earrings that I bought the other day at Dandelion so much that I bought another pair - They are made with howlite ...


Howlite will calm and soothe the emotions, slow the overactive mind and help to achieve a deep and restful sleep.  Howlite can help to access/retrieve wisdom during the dream state and bring it back into consciousness upon waking.

Howlite brings mental awareness, both to current and past-life issues, and facilitates a calm communication of these issues.  Keep a piece of Howlite in your pocket to absorb anger and negative energy.  Meditating with Howlite can help one to connect with the higher realms, allowing for greater communication of higher frequencies into the higher chakras, to be assimilated by the unconscious mind, which helps one to slowly remove the veils blocking truth.  Howlite strengthens positive character traits, removing selfishness, rude behavior, and greed. 👍


I also picked up two lovely indoor planters at Lowe's Home Improvement Store and I really loved the pots because I can re-use them again ... 😄


Well, that just about wraps it up for now. Have a wonderful day my friends!

6 comments:

  1. I love Applebees. Their food is so yummy. Those earrings are fantastic. You find the greatest little items. Those planters are so special. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week. Your earrings are very pretty. I have never heard of Howlite so it was interesting to learn about the aspects of this mineral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have a good dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did - and a very good time, too! : - )

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of Howlite, so pleased you posted more details.
    Love the photographs you've shared, you all look as if you had a great time.
    Enjoy the Mother Day weekend. Here in the UK we celebrated ours back on the 31st March.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great dinner with your friends! Love the pictures! Beautiful earrings Kim! Love the flowers and their pots! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete