We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, May 17, 2019

Fun Friday


Greetings friends and blessed Friday! Not much happening here this weekend - except that my friend Deb invited me to go with her to check out an event in Gilbertsville, PA called "Pickle Fest" tomorrow afternoon. Never been to it before, but it sounds like it might be interesting. At the very least, it is certainly something to do. 😊

On Wednesday night, I just had to try out the Blue Velvet cake recipe I plan to use to make cupcakes for Fourth of July this year. As I said before, the Power Fryer Oven is too small for a regular sized cake so I had to bake two of them ...

I ended up giving this one to the awesome chefs at Flanagan's Pub - these guys are the BEST! (and boy, can those guys COOK)! They were so appreciative, too - they said they loved it and it tasted so good.  I was happy they enjoyed it so much! 😁

(L-R clockwise) Ashley, Chef Chad, Head Chef Nick Adams, and Melissa ...
Chef Nick (on far left) makes THE BEST homemade Lobster Ravioli! To-die-for! 


From Lady Tabitha and the "gang" we wish you all a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cake. You are quite the baker. The pickle fest sounds like a lot of fun. We had an area in the city, Delancey Street, that was known for it's pickles. In fact, a movie was made about it, "Crossing Delancey". Oh, the heavenly smells. It was hard going to work every day and not stopping to buy or taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cakes looks so good. The Eldest's favorite color is pink and one year for her birthday, I found a pink velvet cake. She loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks so good! Love seeing all the people at the restaurant! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete