We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, October 27, 2019

A special celebration!


Yesterday, my sister Aurora Skye and I had our Samhain celebration a couple of days early. She brought three gorgeous home grown pumpkins from her garden in which to adorn our altar.


And we added our personal photos to our ancestor altar as well. Afterwards, we partook in some delicious food and drinks!

Ring bologna, cheese curls, stone wheat crackers with sharp cheddar cheese dip, veggie chips, my baked spice cupcakes, vanilla wafers, and homemade chocolate swirl cheesecake with cool whip ...

I hung up my handmade wreath depicting the Celtic myth of Caer Imbormeith and Angus MacOg - a Samhain love story!

Then, we relaxed and enjoyed a cool DVD which Aurora brought for us that we both wanted to watch - "I, Tonya." We had a very wonderful day!!

And, of course, she always likes to visit with my fur babies! 
Ginger, Merlin, and Leo!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have a built-in best friend with your sister to share things with. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I am! Thank you CJ, and enjoy the rest of your weekend as well!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Kim!!! Love seeing everything!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing your photographs.
    I'm so pleased you had a great time with your sister.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete