We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, October 18, 2019

Fun Friday

Happy Friday all! I hope everyone had a good week. This weekend, my friend Deb and I are planning to attend the Poetry at the Witch Market event. I have never been there before, so I am looking forward to it. 👻


Last weekend, I spent some time looking around at one of our local antique markets called Renninger's. While there, I found a few cool items. One was an old table book from 1871 ...


I also picked up a nice little hat that I thought would go along rather well with my flapper costume for the Witches Masquerade Ball this year ...

And, I found an awesome dress at one of the vintage clothing antique stands ...

I recently bought this witch dress at Spirit Halloween that I want to wear for my sister Aurora Skye and my up-coming Samhain ritual celebration ...

A cheap make-shift Halloween costume I put together - the scrubs I can actually wear for my job ...

This year, I m serving up a little something new for our Samhain celebration - a tasty desert called Chocolate Flan cake. I will have both chocolate and vanilla.

Chocolate Flan Cake recipe here.

As you can see, I have two more fans of the Samhain Tree this year ...

Merlin and Butterscotch ...

And last, but not least, a couple new additions which I added to the Samhain Tree - some more cat photo ornaments in memory of my beloved fur babies ...

Have a blessed weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Dick Whittington and his Cat! My dad had told me head read that series as a kid. Cute dresses. Sounds like you're going to have a fun weekend. The kitties look like their enjoying the Samhain tree with all the pretty ornaments. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dresses.
    Have a great, and fun filled, weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your costumes Kim! You look adorable! Big Hugs to your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete