We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, October 07, 2019

Monday montage


Greetings, my friends. It is Monday once again ... busy but too short of a weekend as per usual. Hope all is well with everyone. Spent Saturday morning at the dentist getting a broken tooth repaired then the rest of the day at a local fall festival with my friend Deb and her grandson, J.J.  Yesterday was family running around time. We took my mom to the grocery store, went to two different Goodwill Stores to shop, and then visited my MIL on the way home.

While shopping around over the weekend, I found a few goodies for my Fall decorations in the house ...

A pretty seasonal table cloth.

An adorable ceramic witch with a cute little orange cat, two mermaid skeletons, a large black ceramic cat I use for my large Yankee Candles, and I left my Freya statue up as well as she represents the sabbat of Samhain (she is a goddess of war who guides the soldiers who have fallen safely to the afterlife).

I put out my Halloween/Samhain bathroom towels ...

And, I picked up a few items to bake some cupcakes for my sister Aurora Skye and I to enjoy for our annual Samhain celebration coming up in a couple of weeks ...

What's new with all of you? Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your new decorations. I've been tempted, but really don't have the room for anything more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love all your Samhain decorations especially the ones with the black cats. 😻I've been working on a lesson plan for my Thurs. class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your new decorations look good.
    Lots of our shops are full of good things for Halloween.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything Kim!! Your decorations are gorgeous! So much fun! I've been working and doing a little painting! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete