We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, October 04, 2019

Fun Friday!

Well, it is finally Friday and what a week it was. Among the things I had going on, last Friday I had taken a scheduled day off from work. Originally, my friend Deb and I were going to attend the first day of the "Celtic Classic" as she had never been there before, but since it only started at 4:00pm and she had to work early Saturday morning, we decided to have a girl's movie day instead. We spent much of the afternoon at her house watching the DVD, "Unfaithful" starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane ... 💓


Her cat, Jack, decided to join us!

We also purchased tickets for this year's Witches Masquerade Ball ...

It will be held on Saturday, November 2nd once again at The Crowne Plaza. My friend Deb and I are going as Flappers - this is my costume plus I just bought long black gloves to go along with it. The rhinestone choker actually belonged to my grandmother. :)


BTW, this is my new "used" car. Another Honda Civic. Unfortunately, I had to take a personal car loan out for it so another $3,900 and it is mine.😔

One of my co-workers is also a caterer and she takes weekly orders for homemade dinners and baked goodies - this week the desert was Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread ... DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!


Miss Ginger is growing up fast - getting bigger and she is still just as sweet. Next month I have to call the vet and make an appointment to have her spay. 😽
Butterscotch and Merlin having dinner.
"Butters" and Ginger just chillin' on the sofa.

Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good, relaxing, movie day. Your costume looks fabulous and so nice to be able to use a piece of jewelry that belonged to your grandmother. It really makes the outfit. Hugs to all the kitties, and to you. Nice to see you back in the ether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger has grown into a beauty. Love her. We'll be having a Halloween party at my senior center. Finally, I get to attend one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your costume looks great …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing Kim! Love the costume and necklace! Love your new car! Good for you! That dessert looks so good! Love your fur babies! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete