We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

And so it continues ...

On the morning of April 24th, I FINALLY received an email message back from Ms. Heide of BareNaturALL via ETSY conversation. The message was as follows:

"Dear Kimberly,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your order and understand your frustration. However, we would like to clarify that we did offer a replacement for the item you purchased without any conditions attached.
As a seller, we take pride in providing excellent customer service and always strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases. We do not condone or tolerate any personal attacks or insults towards our staff, and we kindly ask that you refrain from using such language in the future.
We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Sincerely,
Lili"

MY reply back:

"YES, there most certainly WAS a condition attached! That condition was that I make yet another purchase from you and only then would you send me a so-called "no additional cost to me" replacement!! So, that makes you a liar, Ms. Heide and that alone says a lot about your Company. That is not an attack, that is simply the truth. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! And I do not tolerate being exploited."

Today, I escalated this issue with Pay Pal. They sent an email message to the seller informing them that they have until May 5th to respond. I was not able to submit my saved email conversations with Lili Heide (the seller) because it took up too many characters in the explanation section, but I did submit the pic I had taken of the empty envelope along with her enclosed card I received and also sent to the seller that very same day. In addition, I submitted to Pay Pal the following statement:

"I have saved the email communications sent to me from Lili Heide of BareNaturALL on ETSY where time after time she
proceeds to inform me that she will "replace my mascara with no additional cost to me" on the condition that I agree to purchase something else from her ETSY site. She claims in her last email to me dated April 24th that she "did offer a replacement for the
item" I purchased "without any conditions attached." which as her previous emails clearly prove that is most certainly not true. I would be more than happy to submit them to you!"

Pay Pal also informed me that it can take up to 30 DAYS to make their decision which is ridiculous. I only pray that THEY do the right thing, but I have little optimism regarding it.

6 comments:

  1. Fran Moise said (via Facebook):

    I had a problem with a vendor and PayPal refunded me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .
      Fran, did you have to forward the emails from the vendor/seller for proof when you escalated the claim?

      Delete
    2. Fran Moise said (via Facebook):

      .No don't remember having to do that.

      Delete
  2. It is absolutely outrageous that they want you to make another purchase before they send a replacement for your initial purchase! That's a blatant form of robbery. I hope that you get your money back.
    Everything seems to be filled with unnecessary complications.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jon. I am definitely doing my best and trying to expose her for the crook she is!

      Yes, you are right, all this MESS because she is a scam artist!

      Delete
  3. Robin Kilbury Raber said (via Facebook):

    Now more people know about it, so her bad reputation is growing!

    What a mess, she could have avoided all this!


    ReplyDelete