We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, April 10, 2023

This and That



Happy Monday all! As I mentioned in my previous post, my mom, my MIL, my husband and I had a nice holiday dinner at The Heidelberg Family Restaurant yesterday. This restaurant has been open for many years and is rather unique in our area. The ceiling has a running train and tracks ...



A snapshot of my mom and I ...


Our holiday flag ...


And a couple of pics of Chester who greeted us in front of our garage door after we returned home from dinner ...

On Saturday, I went to the grocery store to pick up some baking items for a surprise baby shower at work this coming Friday ...

Have a wonderful week, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice family dinner - and I like the train in the restaurant. Chester is sweet (and so are those upcoming cupcakes!).

    ReplyDelete