We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, April 02, 2023

Getting ready for Spring!


Yesterday, my sister Aurora Skye and I ventured out for a bit of Spring shopping. We went to our local Yankee Candle Store and I found three large jars, a new Luma Lid for them, and a Spring Bunny votive candle holder ...


Another place we stopped off at was Barnes & Noble Bookstore. We are always looking for what clearance books and such that they have on sale. I picked up this really GOOD Chinese Astrology book for only $5.00! 
I was born in the Year of the Dragon - specifically, I am a Wood Dragon. I found it QUITE interesting that a lot of the information regarding my sign aligned almost perfectly with my Western Astrology sign of Pisces!
I could not resist buying this adorable Game of Thrones bookmark!

 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉


Another really cool book I bought was, "The Essential Dream Journal" ...


This journal has lots of pages filled with detailed questions and great ways to keep track of your dreams!

My left-over cheesesteak with Old Bay Chips and a pickle from our lunch at "Ganly's Pub" (today's lunch) ...


I still have to finish decorating my house with my Spring things, but for today, I am still working on my Spring cleaning. I finally bought a set of drawers at "Staples" to replace the three small ones I have been using for my office supplies.

Before ...
After ...

That will have to do for now. I will post more Spring pics after I have finished getting them down from the attic.

Have a good week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. The bunny votive is adorable and your pub lunch looks so delicious. I put up the Spring wreath you made a few years ago on my front door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see the spring decor - - it expunges the memory of winter. The Dream Journal is intriguing. I always have a lot of disturbing dreams....the curse of my restless soul.
    I have the same drawers that you have for my office supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got out our Spring/Easter décor over the weekend, it's such a lovely time of year.

    Happy April Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete