We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, April 09, 2023

Weekend Happenings

 


Blessed Sunday and Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate this holiday! I, personally, do not celebrate Easter as I am Wiccan and prefer to celebrate Ostara/Spring Equinox instead. However, since it is a tradition with my both mine and my husband's family we will be having an early evening dinner at a local restaurant called "The Heidelberg". 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spring Equinox is a celebration of the soul and the joyous rebirth of nature. A pox on winter - - I'm glad it's gone.
    Enjoy your dinner at the Heidelberg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite AGREE - I can do without winter!

      Thinking of you and Bosco today!

      Delete