We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, May 03, 2024

Have a "Soulful" day

 Happy Friday, friends! I just wanted to share a few music video's of one of my favorite rock band's called, "Collective Soul." These are acoustic versions of some of their hit songs while they were filming a special in Morocco a few years back. I hope you enjoy! 

"The World I Know"

"She Said"

"Shine"

"Gel"

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

Have a blessed weekend all!

5 comments:

  1. Friday and music a great way to end the week and start the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this rock band, but I enjoyed their music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of the few 90's rock band's that I actually listen to. Glad you enjoyed the music!!!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete