We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Technical Difficulties

Greetings, friends! I had not been able to post at all this week due to the fact that my crazy kitty, Teddy, once again chewed up my laptop charger cord. My husband had to order another one off of EBAY (he actually ordered two this time) ...

The accused.
The damage. lol

Yesterday, my sister and I enjoyed a girls day out. We had lunch then went shopping. This is a great time of the year to look for seasonal and holiday decorations, etc. 

These wooden black cat decorations - my husband came up with the idea to use them to adorn the picture frames in the living room ...

A cute pair of clay pumpkin earrings ...

A pretty handmade butterfly necklace ...

I loved the color of this fall sweater! 

We stopped off at the Yankee Candle Store where they were having a 25% off sale on all of their fall and holiday items ...

A new holiday lumalid for the large candles ...

AND, this really cute ceramic candle holder! ...

And of course we love to frequent our local Ulta Store ...

A new product from Ulta - "Blueberry" colored mascara ...

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

My husband ordered tickets for us to see "Jersey Boys" at The Dutch Apple Theater in September for our anniversary. For those who do not know what this show is about, it is the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. GREAT MUSIC from a fantastic era ...





2 comments:

  1. Teddy looks "innocently" guilty. It's difficult to get angry with our feline friends - - no matter how much havoc they cause.
    You bought a lot of nice holiday things. I love those black cats on the picture frames.
    The Four Seasons had many great songs. Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he sure does! lol

      I was surprised when my husband told me about the tickets. Not his kind of music, but we will be at a dinner theater so we can enjoy a nice dinner and a show!

      Delete