We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Odds and Ends

Blessed Sunday all. Yesterday I met up with my friend, Deb who just celebrated her birthday last week. We were not able to get together for her birthday lunch until this weekend due to my husband's family reunion. 

We had lunch at Applebees ...


We split an assorted platter and a refreshing large alcoholic beverage on special.

Deb also surprised me with a few little personal gifts. 💜💛💚💙
She knows how much I love colored mascaras and so she bought me this lavender-colored purple cream eyeliner, a Vanilla and Jasmine scented whipped  body butter, and a pretty gold butterfly necklace in a pouch.
I tried the new eyeliner with the Colour Pop Purple Prose mascara. Please forgive the bad application, I took the pic in a rush  ...

My husband and I are still working on trying to get Charlie in the house, but there is A LOT to clean up in the basement before we can even attempt to set up a large dog cage to keep him in temporarily until we can make an appointment with our vet to get him checked out. I took these pics of him a couple of days ago ... 🐈😻🐈



While moving things around downstairs, I picked out one of my handmade Halloween wreaths to donate to the Sinking Spring VFW. Thought perhaps they could raffle it off or something - they said they would gladly take it!  ...

And, my diamond pendant finally arrived in the mail yesterday. It came in a nice little wooden jewelry box ...
The pendant was much, much smaller than I had expected. In fact, you can hardly see it at all. I had to blow up the pic just post it.

And, finally a few new Sunday cat pics to share ...
Sir Leo

Lady Tabitha and Butterscotch.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. Fun times with your friend. Love that tote bag. The diamond pendant is very pretty. Wear it in good health.

    ReplyDelete