We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Mabon Wedding Anniversary!


Happy Sunday everyone and Blessed Mabon! Today is not only the Autumn Equinox, but it is also my wedding anniversary. We are just enjoying the weekend weather and I cooked a special anniversary dinner for us today ...

Chicken breast with veggie pasta using rosemary olive oil instead of butter.
(https://www.emedihealth.com/nutrition/rosemary-health-benefits)


Yesterday, I spent the afternoon with my sister at the annual Fall Fest in West Reading. It was crowed and a bit too hot and humid out so I just picked up a couple of cool items while we were there. 
"The Moon" tarot card necklace - my Pisces sign Major Arcana card.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment