We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, September 13, 2024

This and That

 


OMG, time has gotten away from me these past couple of weeks! I have been so busy and things have been crazy here! Tomorrow my husband and I have tickets to see the show "Jersey Boys" at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre in Lancaster, PA. It is an early wedding anniversary present from him - our actual anniversary is not until the 22nd of this month ...
.

So, for today I just threw together this quick hodge podge of a post; however, I will be publishing another post sometime this weekend ...

The Halloween costume I wanted to wear this year, but I will not pay $206 plus for it. lol

A cute little Halloween dress I picked up from TEMU last week ...

The costume I am going to wear ...

I finally went through my shoe collection and donated all of my high heel dress shoes to our local Goodwill Store.

These are the only shoes I kept - low heels and sneakers only!...
.
Last night, my husband surprised me with this lovely Fall bouquet after I got home from work! 🍂🍁
.
My apologies to everyone, I will be catching up on all of your posts after I get home from work tonight. .

4 comments:

  1. That Halloween costume is really nice but $200 is waaay too much. I like you Halloween clothes. And I enjoyed the video! Have a beautiful pre-anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wouldn't pay that much for a Halloween costume. I like your Halloween jumper. Very cute. Lovely flowers. Your Hubster is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, especially when you can not even try the dress on first because you have to order it online so that was a hard pass!

      Yes, my "hubster" has his moments lol!

      Delete