We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Just a little Reminder!!!


Greetings, my friends! I just wanted to send out a little reminder to everyone that this Friday is the deadline for submitting your pics for my "Witchy Cats Halloween Photo Contest." This contest includes this blog as well as my Witch Cats Blog.

Many thanks to those of you who have already submitted your kitties pics! There is still plenty of room for more entries, so please feel free to e-mail me your pics and requested info at Ladycaer1964@yahoo.com.



And remember, it is all about your cats so the pics do not need to be elaborate or professional-looking at all. The winners will be announced on Saturday, October 6th!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a kitty to make beautiful for Halloween, but I will enjoy watching the parade ;-)

    The look in the face of that furry beauty, on top, is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is such a lovely idea !!
    I have been away from blogging for a while, but came back to all kinds of wonderful Halloween blogposts.
    I love Autumn and Halloween !!!!

    ReplyDelete