We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Scrapbook #1

 

Greetings everyone! As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to try my hand at scrapbooking. Now, I thought that I would start out with something fairly simple and so I had decided to use medium-sized photo albums and begin decorating them.

My first book is a collection of photos from my favorite sci-fi and horror flicks which also include a few pics from the television series, "Supernatural" (and, also happens to be a favorite show hubby and I watch all of the time) ...


 

"Flesh is a trap ... and magic sets us free." ~ from "Lord of Illusions"
 


 
As you can see, I used quite a few theme stickers (3-D as well) to decorate the album pages. I have also added a couple of quotes and such relevant to that particular movie or subject.

 Next, I would like to work on adorning an album book which I had put together a year ago of a few treasured photos I have of my hubby and I throughout the years. Obviously, a completely different subject matter, wouldn't you say? LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. My dearest, Kim...you are such an inspiration to me! These are so neat...my multi-talented friend :)
    I have revamped my blog. The URL is still the same but I changed the title. I also added back comments and followers. My hubby said to get rid of the self-pity and just blog with the great friends like you, that I have made :)

    Hugs & Blessings
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done scrapbooking but always wanted to... Your looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete