We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Scrapbooking ...


As you all well know, I have an abosute passion for pretty much all kinds of artwork, be they aceo paintings, wreaths, scuptures, photography and such and I love to work with my hands! As a child, my mother always bought me arts and crafts projects to work on ~ whether it was making some type of jewelry, cutting and pasting things, or even sewing and/or crocheting ...

 
Lately; however, I have been gaining much interest in the hobby of scrapbooking.  I am not sure exactly what I am doing as of yet, but I am beginning to play around with several different ideas so far. Now, mind you, I am not trying to make a masterpiece or anything, I simply wish to put together scrapbooks which I, personally, can enjoy!


For me actually, the idea started when I decided to play around with a KODAK Picture Kiosk instant photo machine at our local CVS Pharmacy store. I began learning how to use the collage software and designed several different photo backgrounds and chose my own picture arrangements for friends and family. So much fun, it was almost addicting!

 
 
Since I already have a fair amount of decorative rubber stamps and ink pads, assorted ribbons, cool stickers, among other things which I could use in a scrapbook, I thought I would try my hand at it at least once and I will see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. My dearest, Kim...you are such a talented, talented lady!!!

    Great ideas!!!

    Hugs & Blessings
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete