We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, June 28, 2015

This and That ...


Greetings all! Hope all is well with all of you. I don't know what kind of weather you all have had so far, but we have had nothing but rain here for the past couple of weeks or so. That being the case, I haven't been taking my hour-long walks as often as I had been. However, I have been managing to keep my weight down and I have even gone down a size and am now able to get into some of my other outfits.

 
Also, it has recently come to my attention via my other blog that since I have changed my blog settings on my comment section of my posts that some of you are currently unable to comment. I deeply apologize for this issue and I have changed the settings back to where they were before the "anonymous" commenter situation. I will still continue to moderate the comments I will allow, but hopefully this has corrected that problem. Again, my apologies, my dear friends! And, thank you  dearest Jan, for making me aware of this!  ;)


There hasn't been very much going on around here this past week. Things have been fairly normal if you will. Pretty much just working, eating, sleeping and chilling out with hubby and the cats this weekend.

 
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lon, I am so sorry that I worried you! I value your friendship a great deal and I assure you I would never block you, my friend. I will be sure to check out your new blog! Sounds wonderful!!

      Brightest Blessings to you ~!
      Kim

      Delete
  2. There's my Kim!!! Yea!!!
    Me...I love rainy days and as long as I don't have to build an ark...let it rain :))
    You look great!!! It is so much fun to fit into something one hasn't worn for awhile! It's like getting a new wardrobe :)

    Lots of Hugs and Blessings
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Kim! I am proud of you! I am trying to catch up with blogs, so after this I will go to your other one. Hugs ;o) We have been getting tones of rain too!

    ReplyDelete