We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, February 07, 2019

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday! For this week's Throwback Thursday, I decided to post a few old pics from yesteryear ...

An old pic of Brett when I met him back in 1994 ...

... and now in 2019 taken in New Hope, PA.

Posing with Silver Ravenwolf back in 2010 at Celtic Myth & Moonlight.
A pic taken with Lady Sabrina Rhiannon on Mabon - 2001.

A more recent pic of my sister and I from last Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. How lovely you all were and sexy...and still are.
    I love "vintage" photos. We are all aging like fine wine :)

    HUgs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Jan ... I believe that we as women do only get better with age!

      Love and hugs!

      Delete
  2. I loved seeing these old pics. You have always been a beauty, and your hubby so handsome. I believe sharing these old photos help us get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. I do so enjoy seeing your old (and new) pics as well!

      And I agree with you, these kinds of photos do help us to get to know each other better. ;)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic Kim! You made me smile! Thanks for sharing these! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete