We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Wednesday This and That ...


Greetings, friends and happy Wednesday!  Last night, I had dinner with my friend Kiki for both she and her first born granddaughter (my goddaughter) Kyli's birthdays. We went to the Sinking Spring Fire Company for Taco Tuesday ...

Kyli opening up her birthday gift - a large scented heart bottle that smells like rose water which I made for her. I filled it with pink and red silk flowers, beads, a rose quartz gemstone and I finished it up by tying a red, silver, and pink silk ribbon at the top.


Kyli with her sister Kayleigha and their younger brother L.A. (Little Anthony, Jr.)

SURPRISE!!!
Kiki with the youngest grandson Aiyden.


Kiki loves to decorate her kitchen with a rooster theme so I bought her a set of towels, wash rags, and pot holders for her birthday ...

Brett 'n' Kiki.

L.A., Kyli, and Aiyden.


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO OF MY BEST GALS!!  💕💗💖

Just a quick update on my mom's house. Her bathroom vanity just arrived yesterday and now all she needs to do is order the sink top for it and then the repairs should be complete so she can finally move back home again. She is chomping at the bit and to tell you the truth, I do not blame her as I would feel the same in her situation. There is nothing in the world like the comfort of your own home!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun celebration.And you're so right about your own place. Like Dorothy said: There's no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love that glass heart you made. That is really a special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birthday celebrations! The heart you made Kim is so beautiful! I love it! So happy for your mom! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete