We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, February 24, 2020

My Birthday weekend!


Greetings everyone! First, I want to sincerely thank you all for my lovely birthday wishes! I am truly blessed to have such thoughtful and caring friends and family!

I would just like to share some pics from my birthday weekend with all of you. 😊
Started off pretty great with my sister Aurora Skye and I spending some time together on Saturday. She brought my some very lovely presents to enjoy as well as a delicious triple chocolate bunt cake - YUMMY! ...
A pair of cute Harley Quinn socks, a pair of beautiful earrings, a cool dragon illustrated book marker, a large Yankee candle of my favorite scent - Midsummer's Night, and a large bottle of Arbor Mist Exotic Fruits White Zinfandel!
Cuddling up with Butterscotch! LOL! ,,,

On Sunday afternoon, Brett took me to go see the movie, "Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey"... Loved it!! He also bought me a commemorative tin with our large popcorn ... 😎
Trailer for the movie, "Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey"

After the movie, my close friend Deb picked me up at the theater and took me out to PJ Whelihan's for a nice birthday dinner ...
... and some more wonderful gifts! A spa set, a two-piece earring and heart necklace set, a beautiful Friendship table book, and a large bottle of Barefoot Moscato white wine with a star bottle cork to go with it!

Finally, we ended the evening stopping by to see Deb's hubby Dave and a few other special friends at The Station at Reinholds Inn.
(L-R) Jimmy, me, and Deb. Pictured below is our sweet friend Mandi!
Posing pretty with Dave ...

Thank you for sharing in my birthday celebration, my friends! Have a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. What cheerful photos! The closing one is my favorite. Happy Birthday my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, Geo! So very happy to hear from you - hope all is well. :-)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures.
    Belated Birthday Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete