We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Memories of Yule Past

One of the things I love most about our sabbat celebrations are the memories we create for ourselves when gathering together for ritual, food and fun! Needless to say, I have cherished each and every one of my many memories of friends and family throughout the years and this year was certainly no exception. The Goddess and God bring special people into our lives for a good reason and, in that respect, I have been truly blessed.

Rhiannon's new ritual robe

 
The Oak King & The Holly King dual

"The Gang"

Richie and mom Judy

Mike 'n' Naomi

   Just chillin'

Yule gifts!


Though now that Yule is over, we can happily look forward to Imbolg and the promise of spring. I must admit, next to Samhain and Beltane, Imbolg is perhaps my favorite of all the Wiccan holidays. I really love the way the light from our candle flames illuminate my home during ritual as we all stand inside the sacred circle - holding our single white candle in our hands in honor of the Goddess Brigit. It is truly a lovely sight to behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment