We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, December 12, 2011

God Only Knows ...


I can't believe this will be my hubby and my 10th Yule together ~ being that this year was our 10-year anniversary and all (well, technically it is our 17th, but who's counting?).

"Buddy Holly" ~ Weezer
http://youtu.be/oirtBNejdr0

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to dedicate this post to him. and since one of my husband's favorite muscial groups is "Weezer," I found a wonderful rendition of The Beach Boys old classic hit, "God Only Knows" sung by Weezer's very versatile lead vocalist Rivers Cuomo while playing the piano on You Tube.  I just love it so much and, needless to say, Weezer is now one of my favorite groups, too!

"God Only Knows" ~ Rivers Cuomo

What can I say? The words to this song pretty much say it all. Honey, thank you again for sharing your life with me. This song is for you, with all my love!

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely. happy 10th Yule to the both of you. You make beautiful couple. Oh, and I love Weezer as well.

    Yule Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet. It's so nice to see that some people are happy together. May you have many, many more anniversaries together.

    Love and Happiness to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful couple ;o) Happy 10th Yule to the both of you ;o) I love Weezer too ;o)
    Blessings and Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww,thank you very much, my dear sisters! I am so very blessed by the Goddess to have found friends such as you! And yes, Weezer definately kicks ass! LOL!

    Hugs to all of you,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete