We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Cat Owner's Prayer


Cat Owner’s Prayer

Because I'm only human,
It's sometimes hard to be
The wise, all-knowing creature
That my cat expects of me.
And so I pray for special help
To somehow understand
The subtle implications
Of each proud meowed command.
Oh, let me not forget that chairs
Were put on earth to shred;
And what I like to call a lap
Is actually a bed.
I know it's really lots to ask
But please, oh please, take pity;
And though I'm only human,
Make me worthy of my kitty!
(Author Unknown)

"A cat has nine lives; for three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays." ~ William Shakespeare


(Pics of my cat Kiki and my friend Kiki-girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment