We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Three Simple Words


"I appreciate you." Three simple little words and yet perhaps amongst the most meaningful of phrases. Too often we, myself included, tend to take the people in our day-to-day lives for granted. It is not intentional, mind you, but it can happen none-the-less. It is sometimes easy for us to overlook even the smallest of kind thoughts and gestures from those around us in the course of our busy daily lives.

This little reminder came to me today while at work as a co-worker approached me at the front desk and, with a smile, simply said to me, "Thank you for your help. I really appreciate what you do."

To be honest, I think we all need to hear those thoughtful, encouraging words every now and again. Therefore, I am going to make every effort from now on to remember  to tell the people in my life whom I care about how much I appreciate them and everything they do for me. That includes all of you as well whom I've met through your wonderful blogs so, "Thank you, my friends. I really do appreciate having all of you in my life!" Have a great week!

1 comment: