We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Little Sisterly Shopping

Every time I go $hopping at lunch time with my sister Robin, I always manage to come back a few dollars poorer – lol!  So much so that it has become a running joke around the office that whenever I come back from lunch carrying shopping bags, my co-workers always say to me, “You went to lunch with Robin again today, didn’t you?”

Robin and I also work together, but in different departments, so we usually end up taking our hour lunch together once a week or so. We work very close to a big mall so “eating ‘n’ shopping” are very accessible opportunities for us shall we say!


Anyway, we found a sale on gemstone jewelry at Boscov’s and I bought this really pretty Lavender Jade bracelet and earring set. Lavender Jade is known for its’ calming properties as it helps you to keep your emotions in check and it helps assist in communication and self control. Goddess knows, a bit of “self control” in the spending department is definitely something I could use (LOL)! I just can’t help myself, I am a real sucker for jewelry. J


4 comments:

  1. So this purchase was very important; how else will you get assistance with self-control?? Now what is the next thing you need assistance with---you will have to go shopping for that! I see your devious plan!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found me out, my dear, sister!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... but stop buying jade!!! Um... remember where I am going in a few months?? I will bring you back any jade you want!! Love the color on these, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I totally forgot about that -LOL! I would certainly never turn down ANY jade you would be willing and able to bring back! ;)

    ReplyDelete