We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, August 01, 2011

A sisterly "Thank You"

My sister Robin and her husband returned home from their week vacation in Maine on Saturday evening. Upon her return to work today, she presented me with a few very thoughtful "Thank You" gifts for taking care of Miss Jeepster.

Among the places they visited while in Maine, was a really neat shop called the "Maine State Prison Showroom" located in Thomaston. The Showroom sells unique items which are hand-made by the inmates of Maine State as part of a rehabilitation program. They make all sorts of beautiful wooden cabinets, hobby horses, etc. including cool little boxes such as this one ...


She also gave me these sweet little gifts ...



What can I say, she knows me all too well! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment