We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Animal House

For the next week I will be cat-sitting Niecy. Niecy belongs to my friend Britnee's daughter Kylie. Niecy's family will be leaving for their yearly trip to Florida and so I am watching her just as I did last year.

My friend and Reiki client, Britnee


She is a cute little gray and white tabby cat and an absolute delight! She's also very familiar with me since I have visited her home on many an occasion. She always runs right up to me and sits on my lap!


I have a huge dog cage set up downstairs aside of my Reiki Room for her which is big enough to hold a regular size litter box, a food dish, water bowl, large blanket to keep her warm and her toys from home.


About an hour after my friend dropped her off at my home, I received a phone call from Kylie asking me how her kitty is doing and she thanked me for her candles (she just loves candles so much that I sent a couple of votives along home for my friend to give to her). Kylie is such a great little girl!
Kylie, Niecy's "mommy"

I also thought I'd add a pic of my favorite kitty cat Midnight keeping his buddy Sam company. He does this almost every day!



Yep, that's right. Just call me "crazy cat lady"! LOL!!!

6 comments:

  1. How nice of you ... this is such a wonderful and kind thing to do for your friend. I am so glad Niecy knows you so she isn't freaked out ... kitties usually don't like change and miss their mommy very much.

    Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artsings ~ You know me, I love cats and Niecy is such a sweet little cat!I assured Kylie that her kitty would be just fine and I would give Niecy a hug for her! That made her laugh!! ;)

      Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete
  2. You are a beautiful crazy cat lady ;o) This warms my heart ;o) Thanks for being you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy ~ Thank you so much my friend for your sweet comments! It helps to surround myself with beautiful people such as you!

      Big Hugs,

      Kim

      Delete
  3. Your not crazy - just have abundant love to share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunshineshelle ~ Thank ao much, my friend! I do love my kitty cats! My life would be boring without them in it!! LOL!

      Hugs,

      Kim

      Delete