We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I'm doing the Happy Dance! Big Hugs, Stacy!!!


Anyone remember the song from the 80's cartoon, "Ren & Stimpy"? You know, the one that goes, "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!" Well, that is me at this moment as I just received my special gift in the mail!! LOL!

Thanks to Stacy from her blog, MagicLove Crow, I am now the proud owner of an original MagicLoveCrow print designed especially for ... you guessed it, me!!!

You see, I joined in on Stacy's "Pay It Forward 2012" and she sent me a GORGEOUS Baby Witch Crow Mermaid with an extra special personalized feature ~ a beautiful pentagram on the lower right-hand side of the rock in which the Baby Crow is lounging on. VERY cool and I just LOVE the happy, bright and calming colors!
 

She is soo me, complete with blue eyes, witches hat and all!!! Thank you soo very much Stacy! I want you to know that she will look fabulous adorning my living room wall and I will treasure her for many years to come! Awesome job!!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!
    we are both proud owners of an original Magic Love Crow painting!!..so i know just how happy you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh Kim!!! I was getting worried! I thought, oh no, Kim hasn't said anything!! I worried for nothing ;o) I did make sure this baby crow had long hair, just like you ;o) I had so much fun painting this ;o) Big Hugs ;o) It makes me so happy, knowing you are so happy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satcy is the best. She is always thinking of others. The painting is beautiful and i love the pentagram as well.

    Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to say, I love how Vivienne spelled my name! LOL! I should go bug her! LOL! I am so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy ~ LOL!!!! Yeah, I think you should, my friend! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous!!!! :) Stacy is such a great artist. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete