We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, March 12, 2012

Earth Sisters



Earth Sisters

In fate they so did meet
In friendship they so stayed
Neither realized the kind of bond
That yet was to be made

Willow, the bolder Aries,

And Kim with Pisces eyes
Both are kind and caring,
Free spirited and wise
As years went by so quickly
Their lives seemed such a mess
Always striving to move forward
But growing so restless

Until one day they finally found
A love they both could share
In the precious Lord and Lady
Who are always everywhere


They chose their craft names wisely
One Rhiannon, one Caer
And thus respect natures’ powers
Of Fire, Water, Earth and Air

They worship now in perfect trust
As they give back to the Earth
And where they once felt unalive,
They now can feel rebirth

So with each passing day
Their sisterhood grows strong
As does their love of music
Which they share in dance and song

They know someday the time will come
The question is not where but when
As Merry Meet, merry part
And Merry they'll meet again
~ Lady Caer Morganna
(1998)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so beautiful, Kim. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful and heart-felt poem.

    Happiness and Peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Kim, what can I say??? This writing is a treasure!!!! I am speechless ;o)
    (Our friend Jan is back, yeh! She listened to me ;o) http://atouchofwitch.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artsings and Stacy ~ Many thanks for your wonderful words of encouragement! This poem was written many years ago when I first began practicing Wicca and I actually had a guy e-mail at the time asking me if he could post this poem on his website! :D

    And, YEAH!!! Jan is back! GREAT JOB, STACY!!!

    Blessings to you both,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this poem is astounding. I just love it!!!

    Thank you Stacy, and Kim...I am back, and have to start all over again :) Thanks blogger/google :)

    Blessings to you both also~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan! This was my very first poem written about Wicca.

      Hugs,

      Kim

      Delete
  5. I love it just as much now as I did back then. And I love you even more, my sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willow ~ Mmmmmwah! Back atcha, baby!!! LOL!

      Delete